Below is a quick summary of the types of work we perform. Please feel free to call or email with your foundation questions.
We specialize in quality San Diego foundation repair for residential buildings. Some of these repairs include: underpinning and reinforcing existing foundations using small diameter pipe piles, completely replacing deteriorated foundations, repairing stemwall or slab cracks with epoxy, floor leveling, post and pier replacement, and seismic enhancement.
We give free estimates for repairs. We will personally visit the site and prepare a written fixed-price proposal and scope of work. Should a geotechnical engineer be necessary, we will advise you accordingly. We don’t send sales people that work on commission, nor do we give bids for work that is not really necessary, just to get a job.
We are fully licensed and insured. Our office and field workers have worked together for a long time, some as long as 20 years! We don’t hire “day labor” to work on our projects. Our field crews are experienced and friendly, often receiving good reports from home owners who are happy with their professionalism and cleanliness on the job.
- Full or partial perimeter stemwall foundation replacement with permit and engineer
- Repair or replace post and piers, adding T-straps, floor leveling
- Shear panel, new crawl space openings, foundation bolting, seismic enhancement
- Epoxy repair, rusted rebar treatment
- High-strength epoxy repair by injection method, steel reinforcement (stitches/slots)
- Cut out and replace
- Stabilization and underpinning with pipe piles and grade beams
- Removal of rusted components
- Replace in kind with stainless steel components
- Engineering report, Certification of Repairs, City permit, and special inspection included